Shop all product via my LikeToKnow.It (Here) | YouTube Video (Here)
Happy Makeup Monday people! This week I am excited to share with you the top 5 products from Maybelline in 2018, many of them I use in my everyday routine. Reasons why I love this cosmetics brand is because it is super affordable, their product line is very diverse, It can be found in many stores, and their is something for everyone. What is you favorite Maybelline product? Mine would have to be the Super Stay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick, which is one of the top 5. Check out my YouTube video where I am using the best of Maybelline 2018 here, and shop products below.
Happy Wednesday All! Who is ready for some deals and holiday gift guides? I am totally into beauty and skincare right now. If you have followed me for awhile you know that I am consist with one of my favorite skincare items, this cleansing balm. I have been using it for years, because it’s that good. I have also added some of my other favorites such as, this eyeshadow palette and moisturizer. This gift guide is for the beauty lover in your life. Check out details below why I chose these specific products.
1. Nars Lip Set: If you can’t commit to one nude shade yet, this set is for you. It comes with six different nude shades in this mini sample pack. Almost one for everyday of the week.
2. Becca Higher Set: Highlight, Highlight, Highlight…need I say more. Highlighter is just fun especially in this 4 mini sample set. Find your favorite or use them all.
3. Malicious Oil: If you are into oils this one is super hydrating.
4. Lalicious Brown Sugar: When you smell it you will understand. Plus it makes your skin feel so smooth.
5. Facial Moisturizer: Just do it! It’s worth it especially paired with number six. The idea moisturizer for all skin types.
6. Cleansing Balm: My favorite thing on this list! Hands down! It was on last year’s beauty gift guide and I bet it will be on next years. Great to remove the day’s residue and adds the right amount of moisture to your skin.
7. Makeup Brushes: Every girl needs new makeup brushes and these are super affordable and great for travel
8. Eyeshadow Palette: For the eyeshadow junkie. The colors are perfect and great for holiday and special occasions. It has the right amount of mattes and shimmer.
9. Body Butter: The ultimate hydrations. I have used this almost everyday for over a year and keep reordering it because it’s that good. Perfect for dry skin.
Shop Pixi Beauty: Highlighter Duo | Eyeshadow (One, Two, Three, Four, Five) | Earrings | YouTube
Happy Makeup Monday!! I am trying to get that perfect Pixi Glow. If you have been following me for a while you know that I am a huge fan of Pixi Beauty. Their products are always light weight, super pigmented, and very affordable. Pixie is truly one of my favorites and these highlighters and eyeshadows are the bomb, if I do say so myself! Check out my review on them in my YouTube video here.
What are you favorite Pixi Beauty Products? Shop mine below.