The holiday’s are here and 2019 is around the corner. But before we get into the new year we have to celebrate NYE, right? What are you wearing for NYE? Me…a dress of course. This little black one to be exact. Things with sequins are really on trend right now, so this dress is perfect for this time of the year to add some sparkle. Living somewhere cold you always need a blazer, Like this velvet one. If you know me you know I always like a bit of color in my attire, so I opted for a dark pink/cranberry color in my earrings, lipstick and clutch. I think this makes the outfit stand out a little more. What are your NYE plans? Shop NYE outfit inspiration below.
If you have sliver shoes….you should definitely rock them! Especially with a leopard faux fur coat. This coat is amazing not only is it stylish, it is super warm and affordable (under $50). It goes with almost any color, considering leopard is a neutral, but I love to wearing it with black….. like I did with this outfit. The black makes the prints in the coat and purse pop, as well as the other colors in the outfit. This purse….I can’t say enough about it. I get compliments on it all the time. It is perfect if you want to add a little color to your outfit. I found it for 40% off (here). And this hat, I thought I wasn’t a hat person but….I official am. A great wool hat is a must have for winter. What is your must have for winter? Shop this look below.
Well…..My posts are starting to have a theme. And that theme is Leopard! Is there a crazy leopard lady? Like a crazy cat lady. If so….I am totally in! I do it tastefully, at least I think so. I like to add my leopard to solids like I did in this outfit. I paired it with faux leather leggings and a tank. And how cute is this cardigan sweater that was knitted especially for me? (I tagged a couple cute ones that are similar). I accessorized with multi-colored resin tassel earrings, and of course My favorite leopard booties and clutch. What are your perfect little touches that you add to most outfits? Shop this look below.
Shop: One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven | Eight | Nine | Ten
It is all about the holiday parties this time of year and the holiday hostess gift. If you are invited to a party, the first rule is to never show up empty handed! So what do you bring?? Wine or bourbon is always a simple go to, that I am sure will be much appreciated. But if you want to step it up a notch get to know your hostess (and in this case) find out what she into to. What is her style? Is she a home decor girl? If so I suggest this popular book or these unique coasters. Is she a wino? (And I mean that in the nicest possible way, considering I am a member of this group). Try this cute initialed wine stopper or these wine chillers. A candle or a cute coffee mug is always a quick and easy gift. I am loving this candle right now and this personalized mug. You also can never go wrong with chocolate. What ever you bring your hostess I am sure she will love it. Shop some of my picks below.
As our holiday season kicks off, there is no perfect way to dress then in a warm cozy sweater. They are great for holiday parties, shopping for gifts or just cozying up on the couch to watch Christmas movies. This cardigan I am wearing here definitely will be on full rotation all holiday season. I paired it with my favorite faux leather leggings, and a loose fitting tunic. All three of these items are on sale right now. Black Friday through cyber Monday weekend is one of the best times to restock your wardrobe for amazing prices.
What is your holiday go to look? Shop some of holiday sweater picks below.
Happy Wednesday All! Who is ready for some deals and holiday gift guides? I am totally into beauty and skincare right now. If you have followed me for awhile you know that I am consist with one of my favorite skincare items, this cleansing balm. I have been using it for years, because it’s that good. I have also added some of my other favorites such as, this eyeshadow palette and moisturizer. This gift guide is for the beauty lover in your life. Check out details below why I chose these specific products.
1. Nars Lip Set: If you can’t commit to one nude shade yet, this set is for you. It comes with six different nude shades in this mini sample pack. Almost one for everyday of the week.
2. Becca Higher Set: Highlight, Highlight, Highlight…need I say more. Highlighter is just fun especially in this 4 mini sample set. Find your favorite or use them all.
3. Malicious Oil: If you are into oils this one is super hydrating.
4. Lalicious Brown Sugar: When you smell it you will understand. Plus it makes your skin feel so smooth.
5. Facial Moisturizer: Just do it! It’s worth it especially paired with number six. The idea moisturizer for all skin types.
6. Cleansing Balm: My favorite thing on this list! Hands down! It was on last year’s beauty gift guide and I bet it will be on next years. Great to remove the day’s residue and adds the right amount of moisture to your skin.
7. Makeup Brushes: Every girl needs new makeup brushes and these are super affordable and great for travel
8. Eyeshadow Palette: For the eyeshadow junkie. The colors are perfect and great for holiday and special occasions. It has the right amount of mattes and shimmer.
9. Body Butter: The ultimate hydrations. I have used this almost everyday for over a year and keep reordering it because it’s that good. Perfect for dry skin.
Shop: Color Up Therapeutics Website | Cleanser | Serum | Moisturizer
In a world where the term CBD is used daily, why not use it for you skincare as well?? I am not an expert on CBD but what I do know is that it has helped many. I also think that it is genius to put it into facial skincare, like Color Up Therapeutics has done. “At the root of our CBD infused line of professional skincare products is the belief that when our body finds homeostasis- balance – it benefits not only our overall wellbeing, but every organ within the body”. This definitely includes our face and the biggest organ of all our skin.