One being as an accessory to take you fall or winter outfit to the next level. The second reason is to keep you warm during those freezing temperatures. So you can never have to many, right? Below I have linked some affordable blanket scarfs. Like most things these can get pretty pricey. Most of the ones below are under $30. These scarfs sell out pretty quick so if you see one you like you better snag it. Hope you enjoy!
Since we are now in the the first full week of 2015, we have had a couple days to reflected on 2014 and set our goals for 2015. I have always heard that if you do not write your goals down or talk about them, you are more likely not to be motivated to reach them. So here I go…..
1. Reach 1000 followers + on my Instagram blog page by 2016. So go follow me at Absolutely_Alli
2. Have at least two post a week on my blog
3. Collaborate with more bloggers and companies
4. Do more product, fashion, and food reviews
5. Eat less, exercise more
6. Read more
7. Save more
8. Complete the 2 half marathons I am doing in a decent time
9. Go to bed earlier
10. And tell people I love them more
It’s a lot of goals but I can handle it. What are your 2015 goals??
Below are a couple #OOTD and details from this week.
Last night I went to a Christmas get together with some friends. A little wine tasting, conversation and dinner. I always love getting together with this group of girls. The older you get the harder it is to find a time to get together with everyone. Do you have a group of friends that you get together with around Christmas to exchange gifts and conversation?