As our holiday season kicks off, there is no perfect way to dress then in a warm cozy sweater. They are great for holiday parties, shopping for gifts or just cozying up on the couch to watch Christmas movies. This cardigan I am wearing here definitely will be on full rotation all holiday season. I paired it with my favorite faux leather leggings, and a loose fitting tunic. All three of these items are on sale right now. Black Friday through cyber Monday weekend is one of the best times to restock your wardrobe for amazing prices.
What is your holiday go to look? Shop some of holiday sweater picks below.
Happy Wednesday All! Who is ready for some deals and holiday gift guides? I am totally into beauty and skincare right now. If you have followed me for awhile you know that I am consist with one of my favorite skincare items, this cleansing balm. I have been using it for years, because it’s that good. I have also added some of my other favorites such as, this eyeshadow palette and moisturizer. This gift guide is for the beauty lover in your life. Check out details below why I chose these specific products.
1. Nars Lip Set: If you can’t commit to one nude shade yet, this set is for you. It comes with six different nude shades in this mini sample pack. Almost one for everyday of the week.
2. Becca Higher Set: Highlight, Highlight, Highlight…need I say more. Highlighter is just fun especially in this 4 mini sample set. Find your favorite or use them all.
3. Malicious Oil: If you are into oils this one is super hydrating.
4. Lalicious Brown Sugar: When you smell it you will understand. Plus it makes your skin feel so smooth.
5. Facial Moisturizer: Just do it! It’s worth it especially paired with number six. The idea moisturizer for all skin types.
6. Cleansing Balm: My favorite thing on this list! Hands down! It was on last year’s beauty gift guide and I bet it will be on next years. Great to remove the day’s residue and adds the right amount of moisture to your skin.
7. Makeup Brushes: Every girl needs new makeup brushes and these are super affordable and great for travel
8. Eyeshadow Palette: For the eyeshadow junkie. The colors are perfect and great for holiday and special occasions. It has the right amount of mattes and shimmer.
9. Body Butter: The ultimate hydrations. I have used this almost everyday for over a year and keep reordering it because it’s that good. Perfect for dry skin.
Shop: Color Up Therapeutics Website | Cleanser | Serum | Moisturizer
In a world where the term CBD is used daily, why not use it for you skincare as well?? I am not an expert on CBD but what I do know is that it has helped many. I also think that it is genius to put it into facial skincare, like Color Up Therapeutics has done. “At the root of our CBD infused line of professional skincare products is the belief that when our body finds homeostasis- balance – it benefits not only our overall wellbeing, but every organ within the body”. This definitely includes our face and the biggest organ of all our skin.
Shop: Dress | Earrings | Sunglasses | Watch | Booties | Lipstick
I think that dresses are the most easiest and stylish piece of attire that any woman can wear. An all in one outfit with no stress of finding coordinating individual clothing that comes together to make a full look. This dress is one of my favorites and it is no surprise that it is animal print. I like the thicker material that it is constructed with, which makes it great for Fall. I bought this dress at a local boutique (Work the Metal), but have linked similar ones below. I paired it with black booties, a black leather cross body, added some color with my sunnies and these cute earrings.
Are you a dress girl? Shop this look below.