Purse: Kate Spade
Skinny Jeans- Banana Republic
I call this look cute but casual. Very simple to put together with a few accessories. Hope you enjoyed. Have a great rest of the week!
Well Banana is my favorite store but, if I had to pick just one I would go with Macy’s because I can get everything there (clothes, shoes, makeup, etc…)
One fear I would like to accomplish is to not worry about what other people think. Just to do “me” and be happy with that.
1 cup of fresh or frozen greens (Kale, or Spinach)
1 scoop of your favorite protein powder (I used Arbonne’s vanilla)
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
1 cup of coconut water or aloe vera juice
1 cup of ice
Check out some of the benefits of coconut oil here
ABC News did an article on the benefits and healing powers of aloe vera juice here
WebMds article on the benefits of coconut water here
What are proteins and why do we need them here
Shoes: Nine West
Purse: Louis Vuitton
Jeans & Belt: The Limited
Follow me on: Instagram
1. Oatifix Fresh Face Mask- All Lush mask are made with essential oils, fresh fruit and veggies, deep cleansing clays and nutrient rich herbs. The Oatifix soothes dry and flaky skin with mashed bananas.This mask is for sentsitive dry or irritated skin. Lush has mask for all skin types. At only $6.95 for a pot that has five mask in it, it’s is definitely worth trying.
Since we are now in the the first full week of 2015, we have had a couple days to reflected on 2014 and set our goals for 2015. I have always heard that if you do not write your goals down or talk about them, you are more likely not to be motivated to reach them. So here I go…..
1. Reach 1000 followers + on my Instagram blog page by 2016. So go follow me at Absolutely_Alli
2. Have at least two post a week on my blog
3. Collaborate with more bloggers and companies
4. Do more product, fashion, and food reviews
5. Eat less, exercise more
6. Read more
7. Save more
8. Complete the 2 half marathons I am doing in a decent time
9. Go to bed earlier
10. And tell people I love them more
It’s a lot of goals but I can handle it. What are your 2015 goals??
Below are a couple #OOTD and details from this week.